Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm slightly forgetful on occasion...

Yea, I couldn't quite remember all of what we were supposed to do for posting the essay rewrite deal, I'm sure there was some paper detailing what we were supposed to do or something, but seeing as I uploaded it and all and it had some link deal at the top which apparently leads to the final draft I'm just going to post the link here and hope that this is a good enough alternative to trying to remember the steps for however long or asking someone or whatever else. Hopefully this is a good enough attempt and I won't be the only person who forgot how to turn it in properly. May I get an A for effort, or does this not count?

1 comment:

  1. The link got me there. I shared it with myself in google docs. We're all set.

    ReplyDelete